Caring for your Night & Day Swimwear
We want you to love and get the most out of your swimwear all year round. Please follow our care instructions carefully and refer to each item for specific care instructions. To have longevity in your swim pieces please:
To have longevity in your swim pieces please:
- Avoid contact with lotions, sunscreens, oils and lengthy exposure to chlorine as this may cause discolouration and damage material. This is not a manufacturing defect.
- Avoid rough surfaces, e.g. rocks, pebble/stone pool surfaces, to keep your swimwear in the best condition. We do not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.
- Do not iron or leave in sun.
- Hand wash is cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Do not wash in warm or hot water.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- We recommend to avoid contact with warm/hot water or sauna-like conditions.
- Love and wear your Night & Day swimwear with confidence! We made these pieces for you to feel your best and enjoy x